1. Acceptance of Terms
Any claim relating to UltraPlay’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
The content on UltraPlay's web site is provided “as is”. UltraPlay makes no warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. UltraPaly does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its web site or to materials and sites linked to or from this site.
Further, the content on this website may contain technical, typographical, or photographic errors. UltraPlay does not guarantee any of the content on its website to be complete, accurate, or up-to-date. Accessing this site’s content, as well as downloading any contained or linked content is done at your own discretion. UltraPlay may update or revise site content at any time without notice, but does not commit to make such changes.
Neither UltraPlay, nor its affiliates, will be held liable for any damages due to the use or access, or inability to use or access, the content contained within this website. In jurisdictions where there are restrictions on implied warranties, or limitations of liability are not allowed, these limitations may not apply.
©2018 UltraPlay, All Rights Reserved.
By accessing this site and its content acknowledge and agree that all content contained within the site is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, and other intellectual property laws. You are only permitted to use the content as authorized by us, or its specific provider.
Specifically, you may: temporarily download one copy of the content on UltraPlay’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title.
Specifically, you may not: modify or copy the content, use for any commercial purpose or display, attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software on UltraPlay’s site, remove any copyright or other notations from the content, nor transfer the content to another person or “mirror” the content to another server.
This policy exists to inform you, the website visitor, how we (PlayCore) collect and use information gained from the use of this site, and other means of communication.
6. Information We Collect
UltraPlay collects data throughout the course of each visitor’s time on the site. This data includes:
• the domain from which you access the internet
• the date and time of your access to the pages within our site
• the address of the site you used to link to or access our site
This information is collected for statistical purposes to asses what information on our site is most/least popular, what pages may need updated, and performance of our web site in comparison to previous and industry trends.
In addition, UltraPlay collects personally identifiable information when you specifically choose to provide such information. This personally identifiable information may be used for any of the following:
• to respond to specific requests for correspondence or materials
• to register visitors for contests, email subscriptions, surveys, and other online activities
• to fulfill prizes
• to send notices of promotions and offers from UltraPlay
• to process employment applications and/or resumés
7. How Your Information May Be Shared
UltraPlay will not sell, rent, loan, or transfer personally identifiable information except as noted in this policy.
UltraPlay may share personally identifiable information to parties outside of UltraPlay in the following circumstances:
• in the event of, or as part of preliminary due diligence related to, a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, or similar event
• working with third party companies to support the Site’s technical operation or execute a specific promotion or program (such as providing responses to any Comments Page, conduct surveys, or maintain a database of visitor information, etc.
• in connection with processing submitted resume and/or employment application, UltraPlay and its affiliates may disclose your Personal Information to any other third party necessary to further process your resume and/or employment application
When choosing to Opt-In to digital communications from UltraPlay you are authorizing the use of your email address and other personally identifiable information to be used for the purposes of:
• notification of company and industry related news and events
• marketing and promotional messages about our company, products, services, and events